Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Mom's Secret Weapon- Vitamin E

Cost: $1.99

Many people already know that Vitamin E is a great product to help promote healthy, even-toned skin. But, most people I talk to take the supplements or squeeze the ointment from the little tablets to use as topically. Since I was very little, my mom always made me wear Vitamin E ointment, not lotion or cream, but ointment to bed. I didn't get it back then, but now I see it's benefits. It not only leaves my skin softer and my complexion clearer, but it gets rid of scars! Back when I was a tom boy, it would gradually lighten scars left from playing bumper bikes. Today, it helps get rid of scarring from picking zits, waxing, and even cuts from threading my eyebrows. And, it can be used anywhere.

One thing is that the consistency is almost like Vaseline, so it's best used sparingly and also most practical to use at night when you won't be wearing any makeup. But it's not for everyone..if you have very oily skin, it's worth a try, but your skin may not agree with it. Either way, it's worth a shot at $1.99 a pop and can be found at your local GNC.

*This is just my personal point of view and everyone's skin is different so people may react differently to this and any other product I list

No comments:

Post a Comment