Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keep Your Curls..All Day Long!

Cost: $26.99 (cheaper at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Drugstore.com)
The number one thing I'm told by my clients when doing their hair is that curls just don't last for them. I found this little gem a few years back when I was traveling and needed a cheap curling iron for the duration of my trip. Little did I know that this 1" Conair Infiniti curling iron would turn out to be my favorite styling tool to date. Not only does it keep curls in all day but it works on almost every hair type- super curly, super straight, frizzy or wavy. It's also ceramic, so safe to use frequently, or even daily. I have tested out many different curling irons ranging from every price range, and this is truly my favorite. It also comes with a protective heat cover and automatic power (for those of us that forget to turn off our electornics!).
*Styling tip: If you try the Conair Infiniti and still find it difficult to keep lasting curls, try pinning curls to your head after curling. Let them set for about 10-15 minutes while you apply your makeup or do something else, then let them out. Use your fingers to separate curls and even go over super tight curls with the curling iron. It may take a few minutes for the curls to loosen up, but they'll last all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment