Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mary Kay? No Way!

I was a skeptic when someone introduced me to Mary Kay's Signature Concealer, not because I didn't think it would work, but just because I always associated Mary Kay with my mother's generation of makeup. So I thought it would be dated and not something I'd like. Boy, was I wrong. This concealer is so creamy and light--a little goes a long way. It comes in 7 different colors to choose from so there's something for everyone. The color "yellow" is great to brighten the undereye area, but if you have darker skin or dark under eye circles, you will want to mix this in with a darker concealer so it matches your skin tone. *Beauty tip: When applying creamy liquid concealers like this, squeeze a pin-size amount on your index finger and dot it under your eyes from the inner corner of your eye to the outermost part. Then blend with your finger in a patting motion. Your finger provides natural heat which will allow the concealer to be applied more evenly. If you're not comfortable with using your finger, a sponge or foundation brush will do the trick as well, just make sure you pat so you're not removing or wiping off the concealer you just applied.

1 comment:

  1. Ami introduced me to this product and I couldn't believe it when she first told me about it but now I use it religiously - thanks Ami! Your makeup tips are awesome! - Nadia K

    ReplyDelete