Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tame those Fly Aways!


John Frieda Full Repair Fly-Away Tamer ($9.99 Drugstore.com)

Super cool new product out by John Frieda which totally tames those pesky fly-aways. It also offers extra shine and is pretty weightless. It's more for those that want a polished look, so after straightening hair or straightening bangs/whispies. It doesn't leave a residue and doesn't look pasty. I really like it and have started using it on clients when doing all types of hairstyles...one of my biggest pet peeves is flyaways being caught on camera! I love the applicator to--it's pretty much an mascara wand. I'm sure you could even use clear mascara to do the trick but I haven't tried it personally so you run the risk of flaky hair which could look like dandruff. Long story short, it's a unique product that does what it says.



No comments:

Post a Comment