Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bronzed Beauty

Victoria's Secret Limited-Edition Cheek & Face Highlighter: ($14 victoriassecret.com)

Love, love, love this! I saw it in the new VS catalog I just got at home and immediately wanted to go into the store to try it myself. I thought it was going to be super shiny/glittery, but it's the total opposite. I love that the stick is thick so 1 swipe does the job. I recommend swiping directly under your eyes near the highest point of your cheek bone all the way up to the side of your brow bone and then down your nose. It's really light and goes on almost like a powder so it's not greasy at all but offers that beautiful sunkissed look we all want for summer. It's pretty fool-proof too so even if you over apply, just rub it in a little more with your fingertips or a sponge and you're good to go. It comes in 2 colors: Bronze Rays and Sea Shells, both are beautiful. I decided to go with Bronze Rays because it had a bit more golden undertones vs. pink, which I wanted to try out. Also, I've always loved most of VS makeup so if you've ever walked by the makeup section when in the store thinking it's not that great, think again! They have great lip glosses too!


No comments:

Post a Comment