Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Concealer With Coverage

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer ($8.49 Target)

Finally! A store brand concealer that really conceals! I'm a huge fan of drugstore makeup, because I truly feel many products offered are very comparable, if not sometimes better, than department store brands. However, I've always bought my concealer from Bobbi Brown because it's the only one that really matched me and offered the right amount of coverage. I recently ran out of my Bobbi Brown foundation stick (which I use as concealer) and didn't have time to run to Bloomingdale's for a refill. I ran to Target and was looking for a stick version of concealer (often times I only find the liquid applicators which I don't think work very well). Anyways, I came across this from Revlon and loved it! Now, it doesn't come in the variety of shades as a Bobbi Brown type brand would offer (I think they have 5-6 total), but at $10 a pop you can't go wrong even if you mix and match to attain your perfect shade. I actually did a side-by-side test with my Bobbi Brown stick and it looks exactly the same. Definitely worth a try ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment