Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Drugstore Dry Shampoo!

If you're like me, I don't wash my hair every day. Actually, I learned early on that it wasn't really good for my hair in particular because it tends to be on the dry side. However, most hairdressers I've spoken to say that hair is at its healthies when it's not washed every single day, regardless of hair type. Dry shampoo hit the scene as an alternative for those with oily hair who wanted to go wash-free for a few days, but have been a little pricey, until now. Tresemme has a new Fresh Start line that offeres a dry shampoo for under $5, and it's good! For those that are new to the concept of dry shampoo, it's basically a spray that gives you clean, fresh hair without actually washing it by removing oils and odor. It's also great for those that dye their hair or have highlights, because it helps maintain color with less washing. The scent is also great and not too overpowering. I used it after going to the gym when my hair is extra dirty and a little oily and it cleaned it up really well. I recommend spraying it not too close to your head and also letting it settle in for a minute or two before brushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment