Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Face Highlighter/Illuminator for Summer!

With summer already here, what better way then to add a cool product that helps you achieve that faux summer glow without actually having to spend hours in the sun while on vaca (I wish!). Not to mention, a product that prevents aging! I recently was looking for a great highlighter for my cheeks, something that gave me that "dewy" look, and I first came across the NARS Orgasm Illuminator and tested it while out shopping, but wasn't too crazy about the color or effect. I then found an ad for this Revlon illuminator and was excited it came in 4 different colors (Bare Light, Pink Light, Gold Light, and Bronze Light). For my skin tone (a little more olive), I chose the Gold Light and love it! It has an easy applicator that you can either brush on to the back of your hand to then apply to the apples of your cheeks or you can brush it directly onto your face. The 2 ways I like to use it best are either mixing it in with my moisturizer so you get a nice tint before you apply your face makeup or mixing it in with my foundation. You get a really pretty glow and a little goes a long way, so use it sparingly. At Walgreens, it's Buy 1 Get 1 Half-off at %$15 a piece. So you could get all 4 for a great price and mix-and-match. Happy summer ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment