Monday, September 20, 2010

Best Drugtore Matte Bronzer..Seriously!!

With winter fast approaching, I've been on the look out for a bronzer that will still give me that summer glow, and can't believe I didn't discover this sooner! For sometime now, people have the misconception that bronzer needs to be really shimmery, but it doesn't! Shimmery bronzer should only be applied to certain parts of your face (ie- the apple of your cheeks), and if you're not careful it can also heighten the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections. Matte bronzer, on the other hand, is easier to work with when contouring and you can apply it evenly for an overall glow/tan. I also like it in Medium to Dark so I can use it as a blush. I recommend using a kabuki brush to help blend in the color..and remember a little goes a long way! The best thing about this product is that it reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzing Powder, which retails for $33, almost $20 more than this drugstore find!

1 comment: